grounds to brew
Starbucks Caffe Latte
- The most versatile espresso drink -
Espresso topped with steamed milk and a light layer of foam. Can be flavored with syrup.
Starbucks Flat White
- Signature dot of milk foam on top -
This is the only Starbucks drink made with ristretto shots and whole milk.
- The lightest double-stretched foam -
This espresso beverage is a simple mix of espresso and airy foam. It's light to the touch.
- Two shots of espresso -
Straight shots of espresso can also be ordered as solo, triple and quad shots.
Starbucks Espresso Macchiato
- European-style macchiato -
This is a true macchiato with espresso in the cup first, marked with milk and foam.
Starbucks Espresso con Panna
Bold espresso & sweet whipped cream
Starbucks vanilla flavored whipped cream balances shots of espresso.
Starbucks Caffe Americano
- A bold alternative to brewed coffee -
Americanos can be made with decaf espresso, making it a delicious way to enjoy a cup of decaf.
Starbucks Caffe Mocha
- Chocolate meets espresso & milk -
Starbucks makes mochas with bittersweet chocolate sauce or white chocolate mocha sauce.
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
- Sweet espresso drink with caramel drizzle -
This macchiato begins with vanilla & milk, marked with espresso on top.